Thursday, October 21, 2010

2010 AF-S NIKKOR 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR




Finally my lens arrived, this is one amazing lens here is one taken by me. look at the bokeh, it is really amazing for such a zoom lens. with this I think no one will need to get anymore lens, except if you really need an UWA (ultra wide angle) lens. One things that I like about the Nikkor lens is this M/A switch, it lets you just grab the focus ring and overrides the auto focusing. Amazing!! especially you shoot at low lights. I assume all AF-S lens will have this switch. Do comment if you see there is others lens with this. thanks.


Still didn't have the chance to shoot at night, will update some example later. stay tune!.

more information: http://www.kenrockwell.com/nikon/28-300mm.htm



Picture courtesy of Nikon

Today I went test out this lens, PQ wise it is not bad, color is nice and it is really amazing the zoom range and the VR.

Overall the lens is solid, and fix nicely for D90. this is sure one hell of a beast I wish to own one day. it really give us the freedom to just shoot without changing lens in the middle of shoots.

My advice, you need to have D90 and above body to use this lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment