Tuesday, April 5, 2011

2011 Levy's Guitar Strap



Yes, finally got it, after searching for some time, I finally found this strap for my guitar, by searching through left and right ups and downs...huh...finally. Well where?, that is the question, well, at Gurney Plaza, never thought that there is a huge music instruments shop there selling various kind of music stuff ranging from trumpets to drums, even kids drum :), my wife is planning to get to my twins, well, back here, the brands ranging from Yamaha to Fenders plus some china brands which I do not recommend. :), well if you are on a tight budget, that is the way to go, else spend your hard earn $$ on something more substantial and quality which can last you a life time, even as a heritage to your kids, who knows!. Well as said so, found this nice guitar straps on this year 2011 it cost me Rm85.00. So to all musicians, pro or amateur here is the place to go in Penang, Gurney Plaza, if you do not know ask around, most till know that place. Happy music strumming and relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment